I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthdays, Circus & More CHD ♥

Soo my birthday was Friday, so I guess that means I'm another year older (24) lol. Oh well, just another day right?! Well it's the first time I've celebrated for awhile, I had a great night with my brother & sister & brother in law. I also got an ice cream cake Saturday lol I love those things LOL. Well Lexi's bday is this week, Thursday. She was my birthday present in 2006. I can not believe she will be 6 in a few days. Ugh time just doesn't stop for nothing...Although I'm thankful in a way it doesn't, it's sad for my other little ones. Last night me & my sis took Alexis & Lyndsee to the circus. They LOVED it....so did I lol. I'm a big kid I know, I had so much fun watching the show LOL. I can not wait until next year to go!

I need more CHD stories to most this month, I've got some for the week of the 7-14, but I'm hoping I'll get more to continue posting. I love telling these stories, they are so inspirational and help so many people! I hope I'll be getting more, if you're reading through this and have a CHD story to tell please send it to me with 3-5 pics my email is misty.ferris22@yahoo.com

I also updated Kayden's memorial website www.kaydenjames.weebly.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment