I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

HAPPY HEART DAY!!! So today is the end of CHD awareness week, but it doesn't end with the stories, I have one more I got today that will be posted tomorrow =]! I'll continue to help raise awareness throughout the year. The balloon release went well today, I had a few balloons pop but it's ok, I can read the names and will put their name on the wish lantern tomorrow night! It's sprinkling so I couldn't do it tonight =[! Oh well, it's still going up so it doesn't matter lol!!
Today is Kayden's 7 month Angelversary! I miss that little fella so much, I don't think some people quite understand just how much I truly miss him. I want him back so bad that I can feel the ache and the pain inside my body. I know I've got a broken heart, I feel it every time I hug his Mickey Mouse pillow and kiss it goodnight, or kiss his picture goodnight. I want to just note a few memories about Kayden, or a few things he liked. I've done it already all over my blog. But I want to do it here so I can eventually write it down somewhere. I want to NEVER forget things, I want to be able to tell Lexi, Tavion, & Isaiah about him.
♥Kayden LOVED to cuddle when he was a baby, he loved blankets all of his life.
♥He was a very bald baby, lol he had almost no hair but it was so cute
♥He hated having his diaper changed. He'd kick me all the time
♥Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, Lightening McQueen and Mator were his favorites. Oh and I can NOT forget Toodles.
♥I loved hearing him say 'OHHHH TOOOODLES'
♥3 words 'Go way me'
♥He had the cutest little laugh that could brighten anyones day
♥He went to speech therapy and learned so much, but hardly ever talked (somedays)
♥Kayden had 6 surgeries in his short life
♥He hated shoes
♥He didn't like sweets
♥He loved chips, bacon, and sausage, oh and pepperoni's(roni's)
♥He loved gravy with anything, especially his fries.
♥He'd eat fries with A1 sauce lol. He'd also eat ketchup and mustard by itself (eww)
♥His cardiologist in Boston played cars with him the day we left the hospital
♥He didn't like being around a lot of people
♥He loved going to Wal-Mart =]

I'm gunna try to document more about Kayden so I will always have things he liked, or he did, or whatever somewhere. lol. Did that make a bit of sense?! Anyways it's late and I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment