I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! We sure did!! The kids had so much fun, Alexis was a Fifties Girl, Kayden was a Vampire, Tavion was Superman, & my niece Lyndsee was a werewolf. We stayed out for about two and a half hours so they all got a ton of candy. Kayden hasn't felt good lately, he's been coughing terribly and weezing so I had him bundled up on top of his costume. He got tired before the other kids so he went to the car with my sister and brother in law. It makes me so sad sometimes when I see him try to keep up with Alexis & the other kids but he gets worn out so easily, plus he stays sick anymore. I just hope next year we'll have the sickness behind us and if the doctors plan on during surgery it'll be done and he'll be fairly well recovered by then. So here we are almost November, it seems like this year has went by so fast, so much has happened good and bad. I just hope they last couple of months go smoother than I think they will, I hope the holidays are good mostly for Kayden if he's sick or if he has surgery before them, he deserves the best. He's been through so much it makes my heart break. All we can do is pray that God will keep us all safe & help my son get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment