I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spring HURRY up!!

It's been kind of crazy lately!! My birthday was okay, not the best but oh well. I'm 23 so why should it be such a big deal anymore hah my kids matter & that's all!! Well me & my mom did make my 'Twilight' themed bday cake, it was more or less a Breaking Dawn cake minus the top decor haha!! It may not been a total success but it sure was good =]!! I've finally gotten myself registered & my financial aid set up for next term! I'm so very excited to get back to school, but also not sure how next term will end up since I'll be in Boston some with Kayden!! I just hope I don't miss too many classes to where I get dropped out of all them =/ but Kayden will come first always!!
LOL it was a red velvet cake, of course you know I loove my vampires =]

Anyways, My baby girl turned 5 February 9 =[..I can't believe she's already 5 years old it makes me so sad!! Me & mom took her & the kids to Applebee's for her birthday dinner. They enjoyed it except she was starting to get sick so she was def ready to go once she finished eating. She had a good birthday though & her party is on Saturday, we'll have her Hannah Montana cupcake cake she wants & open her presents. I got her a CD player & 2 CD's a Hannah Montana & a Taylor Swift. Yes she LOVES Taylor Swift. That's all that can stay in my car when she rides in it haha!! I wouldn't have it any other way I love when Lexi sings along to the music!! Her favorites are Love Story, Picture to Burn, & Mean!  I also got her a few new outfits (Hannah Montana) & some headbands she LOVES them! Oh and I found a cute little change purse HAHA I know weird right? But it's Hannah Montana. If you haven't noticed that's what she's into now!! Not much Dora anymore =[ so that tells me she is growing up. But tonight she made me smile by saying 'I don't wanna grow up, I wanna stay 5' =]!!
Alexis Sky on her 5th Birthday =] wearing her new outfit & boots & headband lol

Well everyone around here has been sick =/ Alexis had a fever Tuesday night & Wednesday morning I gave her medicine & she went to school. I tried to get her to stay home but she was about to cry, she was fine when i got her from school & had no fever until Wednesday night at bedtime so I told her nooo school tomorrow which was today obviously. So she was okay with that. She has been pretty much fine all day playing some but yet laying around a lot. then tonight her fever is back up to 101.5 so I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow so no school again. Lyndsee's better she's hardly coughing but her nose is getting stuffy now lol!! Tavion I think sounds worse than them all, his cough is terrible & his poor little nose I can't get it clean as soon as I wipe it, it runs more lolol!! And now he's starting to run a little fever & he threw up from coughing so much so I believe he'll be taking a trip to the doctor as well tomorrow!! For once though they all sound worse than Kayden!! Kayden is just now starting to get it I think he's been coughing a lot today and as the day has went on it's got worse but still not REALLY bad! So I'm def keeping my eye on him, we all know he doesn't need to get a fever & he really doesn't need this cough. & Now I haven't felt well since yesterday evening so I've been taking medicine & hopefully I'll feel better in a couple days & this cough & runny nose go away!! The baby & my mom are the only ones well LOL!! So yes, I want Spring to HURRY UP and hopefully everyone will be better soon <3



No comments:

Post a Comment