I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving..a little late

So I'm a little late but who cares? I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving surrounded by friends and family or whoever you spent it with. We had a good day..considering. I have many things to be thankful for. This year I helped mom cook for the first time ever lol. Lexi helped too, she was soo excited to eat turkey lol. She still hasn't stopped eating it lol..When we were almost done, me, mom and the kids went to the cemetery to visit Kayden. I figured everyone would go since it was a holiday but I was wrong, no one else went. But oh well, I guess they didn't feel like they should. Kayden was and is still a part of this family and I think some people forget that. It's his holidays too even if he isn't here with us. We acknowledge the other kids on holidays so therefore Kayden should be acknowledged too. I mean geez he hasn't even been gone 6 months and this is the first holiday without him. It was hard to do but I had to celebrate the holiday for the other kids just like I will Christmas. After yesterday I definitely don't expect people to go on his birthday or Christmas. I'll expect me, mom and the kids and that's all. If everyone else thinks they should go then they will but I won't ask and I won't make anyone. Anyways, who's ready for Christmas? I'm not LOL. I haven't started any shopping at all not even for Isaiah's birthday who will be 1 here in a few weeks AHHH!! Lexi's Christmas Show is next Saturday so I'm excited to go to it! We were going to take Kayden this year, so I'm sad he won't be there. I've been trying to get old pictures from my myspace page to put on facebook, I've got so many pictures. I'm glad I captured those precious memories I will hold them in my heart forever ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment