I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

I hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Today has been perfect!! It was Isaiah's First Christmas & he's only a week old and still got presents!! To top it off it turned out to be a white Christmas, that's the first one I ever remember..Last year it was just left over snow and this year it was actually snowing so it was so beautiful!! The kids had such a great day today, Kayden got all kinds of cars & ramps, & his wagon which he LOVES! Lexi got a lot of barbies & babies, & she got the We Did It Dora she wanted & a Hello Kitty bike!!! Tavion got his Weebles Wobble toy & a little people's garage & a bunch of music stuff..He's my dancer/singer lol!! Mostly dancer probably!! Lyndsee got a bike, babies & barbies!!! So they enjoyed their selves ALL day!! Well when I was taking my sister home this evening we were listening to Christmas music & I was just listening and everything going through my mind about today!! I was just trying to actually take it all in since I haven't had much time to do that today!! I just wanted to cry I had tears in my eyes because I felt so much joy & I'm so grateful for what I have and for the people I have in my life!! My kids for one I'm so thankful and beyond blessed to have 4 amazing children!! I'm so glad I finally have all my little loves with me that made today just perfect!! Plus next year has A LOT ahead of me, Kayden & Alexis...She will be 5 February 9, she will start kindergarten next Fall, which means my little girl isn't so little anymore =[..She's not a baby anymore, she's actually turning into a little person & before I know it another 13 years are going to be gone & she'll be graduating from high school!! It's ridiculous how time flies by it makes me sad, but I KNOW they have to grow up eventually lol!! And Kayden...oh Kayden, Kayden, KAYDEN! lol Next year probably has many, many, MANY obstacles ahead of him..They will be evaluating him for the transplant soon, and if it turns out his heart's bad enough they will put him on the transplant list, which means he MAY have a transplant next year, or a few years depending on how long it takes!!! So as much as I hate saying this or knowing that it is very possible, I don't know if God will let me have him next year for Christmas so that REALLY breaks my heart by itself! I'm just so glad today was good for him, and when I put him to bed the last things I said to him..Did you have a good Christmas bubby? He says "yah", Then I said do you like Santa now, he says "yah"..Then I said night bubby love you see you in the morning..and he says "love you"...Hearing those words make my heart melt, he is such a blessing!! I don't think I could survive without that little boy!! I think he is what completes this family honestly!! Then next year I will be graduating with my Associates in Paralegal Studies & HOPEFULLY get a bachelor's in something..I'm actually considering changing all together and getting a bachelors in nursing, that's what I REALLY want to do!! I can't see myself doing the legal stuff the rest of my life but I can see myself doing the nursing stuff! So anyways to wrap this up once again I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their family & friends, and I hope everyone takes a moment to take in your whole day and just realize how blessed you truly are to have the people you have around you!! Whether they are their in person or their in your hearts...Today I was surrounded by the love of my Family & my grandpa was with us all in our hearts, Christmas was his favorite time of year! R.I.P. Grandpa (1-17-99)

No comments:

Post a Comment