I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Princess Parties, Puppies & Bows...

So my nieces birthday was April 10 and as you know Kayden was in the hospital last weekend, so today we celebrated her 5th birthday!! She had such a good day her cake was freaking awesome! It was a princess cake of course lol & it was beautiful I looved it & it tasted amazing hahaha! I can't believe her & Alexis are 5 years old, it seems like yesterday they were babies!! Where does the time go? Craziness thats all I have to say haha!!
Anyways, today is exactly 1 month since Kayden has his surgery. That proves right there how fast time truly does go. Just 1 month ago I wasn't sure if I'd have my baby boy with me anymore!! I cried like a baby as soon as I had to walk away, I couldn't talk to anyone for a little bit until I calmed down & still the tears would randomly come and go all that day!! I have been blessed with the most amazing children in the world & I couldn't be happier with my life!! March 17, 2011 has changed my life more than anything besides my babies. I have reflected back at my life & at the things around me & I know now what I want & what is important to me!!  Life is precious, & people should never take it for granted because I know I did and I won't now!! I'm thankful for every single day I have to be alive & have with my little ones!!

Anyways, we got 3 new puppies the other day lol! Well technically we have 2 & my brother in law has his puppy staying at our house lol!! We have 2 girls & a boy, their names are Prissy, Toodles & Buddy! LOL, Kayden had something to do with Toodles, because he LOVES Mickey Mouse so you know how they go 'OH TOOODLES' he says it all the time <3!! Prissy would be the one who follows Alexis everywhere lol!! They were kind of made for each other I think lol both of them are little prissy pants haha!! I'll have pics soon for you =]!!

Also I wanted everyone to know also, if you have a little girl or know anyone with a little girl who looves bows. If you have facebook please like my boutique!! It's myself, my friend Amanda & her mom who are the owners. We just started it up so not too many things have been put up! Please tell everyone about our business =]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peek-a-Boo-Boutique/154129271316642

No comments:

Post a Comment