I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's May...already?

Ughh!! Where is this year going? Wasn't it just Christmas? I swear the days just keep going by its just ridiculous!! Well, lately things are going good. Kayden is getting better since they increased his lasix. He is still using oxygen at night time. Except tonight before bed he was at 96 so I left it off, when I give him his 11pm medicines I'll check it. They want it above 90, so that is what we are aiming at! If he stays off of it tonight that will mean the lasix is definitely helping get that fluid off of him!! He has to go to his cardiologist on Tuesday so pray that all goes well there.

On a second note, Tavion will be 2 in almost a week!! I can not believe it!! He should still be like 6 months right? lol. So much has happened since he was born I can't keep up anymore lol. This year we are gunna be doing Toy Story for his theme! Last year we went to the zoo in North Carolina & we done Curious George. He had such a great First birthday!! This year I think we are going to stay home since Kayden is still recovering. Tavion doesn't mind..We have like a park in our backyard anyways, swingset, trampoline & we'll be getting a sandbox soon..& Never forget the 3 little pups, they are getting bigger everyday but are soo adorable!!

The other kids are good too. We are getting prepared for Alexis' ballet recital on May 21, which I am super excited about. She is going to do so good & look beautiful as always! She is such a beautiful ballerina! Her & Lyndsee's little fun day for preschool is coming up, I can not believe she will be in kindergarten this fall!! I miss her being a baby. But she will always be my baby girl no matter how big she gets!! Anyways please continue to pray for my little man as he continues to heal & for all of the other CHD families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment