I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Monday, January 16, 2012

Making a Difference 1 balloon at a time!

I'm so excited to say on February 14th I will be releasing 100 balloons for CHD Awareness week!

If you are not AWARE

CHD Awareness week is February 7-14.
1 in 100 babies will be born with a heart defect.

On each balloon I will put a name of a CHD Warrior or the name & dates of a CHD Angel.
I will also be letting go of a wish lantern that night will 100 names on it as well and again the names & dates of our Angels.

I will ALSO be featuring a warrior or Angels story in my blog each day that week and maybe the whole month!! I can not wait to honor all these kids or adults ♥ 

Anyways, I went to visit one of my best friends Saturday in Kentucky me & the kids had an awesome time with Amanda! We love her so much ♥ The kids did awesome on the way there and on the way home it's about 4.5 hours away lol. Kayden's 6 month Angelversary was on Saturday, I had a couple hard days before. It feels so weird some days. I hate that in 6 more months it will make 1 year. My heart is so broken =/ I miss that boy so much I wish I could just hear his little voice again and hug him. I miss cuddling with him =[. But it does give me comfort helping the other heart families ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment