I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Thursday, September 22, 2011

livejournal

If any of you guys reading my blog have livejournal add me. It's another blog site which i'm finally starting to get the hang on lol! I love it because I use to do a lot of designing on myspace, as you can see from my layout I did it. Well I love animation and blinkies so I made a community on there as well where I'm going to my designing...So if you love icons & blinkies or whatever it may be come join me on livejournal as well =]
www.lilsmile2906.livejournal.com
www.eternity-love12.livejournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment