I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Everything's gunna be alright...

This morning I was feeling a little rough when my mom told me Kayden's temp was 103 & that his kidney function was down from yesterday & his sodium was high so the ICU docs wanted to go down on the milrinone. As the day went on I couldn't help but keep my little man on my mind, as he always is anyways. But I just couldn't really get much done until about 5 lol! Anyways I talked to my mom throughout the day seeing how he was and his temp was normal & the kidney doctor just said to increase his fluids & cardiology said not to go down on the milrinone. & they never did drop him down on the list thankfully. I don't really know what happened this evening but I just felt a big relief like something was lifted off of me & I just feel everything will be okay soon. My Kayden is a little warrior he has fought since before he was even born & he has overcome so many obstacles & I know he's going to hang in there until he gets his Angel heart! And I know I won't stop fighting for him until MY heart stops beating! God has a plan for us all, & I know he has a very special plan for Kayden, I just don't think he would have put Kayden through so much in his last 3 years to just take him away from his home here on Earth. He has had his hand on Kayden for 3 1/2 years now & got him through his close calls like in Boston & like the other day when his heart rate got up to 215 because his potassium was high. He brought that little heart rate back on down and it has finally gotten into the 140s-150s. God is greater than ANY CHD & I know he will help Kayden beat this!! All I can do is ask you all to continue the prayers & keep him on your prayer lists at church, so God HEARS his name on a daily basis and he knows just how many people want Kayden to make it through this!! Prayers work miracles & Kayden is one of those miracles I believe in them because of him! He has proven doctors wrong & I am TRULY BLESSED to have this boy in my life!! Please continue to pray for little man while he fights his toughest battle for his life right now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment