I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kayden James

I miss you sweet boy <3 I just wish I could see your sweet face once more, that smile that brightened up my day. I miss hearing your voice every day & night. I miss the feel of your touch when you'd hug me, I miss giving you hugs altogether, I know you hated them sometimes but I would still squeeze you tight and this is the reason why...because I didn't know how much longer I would have you with me. I am just so thankful I had you for 3 years than not at all....You touch my life baby boy & you made me stronger. Just guide me through this sweet heart <3 I miss you Kayden James more and more everyday if that's even possible. You are my life Kayden <3

No comments:

Post a Comment