I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The days are going by slower & slower

Are you kidding me? I don't know how much slower these days could feel. Okay so maybe I can..but still, most people love the weekend. Anymore not me, I can't wait for Monday or any weekdays. I'm hoping I'll hear from Boston this week with an appointment to come up there. I'm so scared something is going to happen while we are waiting for all the doctors to see him and do something. It's kind of frustrating. I mean you tell me how serious this is and there is a chance of death before surgery also..I mean really, then why don't you hurry up and get things moving is what I wanna tell them all. I don't want to lose my child especially waiting for doctors to see him. From waking up in the morning and not hearing him to putting him to bed at night I worry about him. I just hope we get that phone call this week or even a letter in the mail with the appointment.

12 years ago tomorrow the best man I've ever known went to Heaven. My grandpa passed away January 17, 1999. I miss him dearly, he was such a great man & Kayden reminds me a lot of him. My grandpa didn't have an enemy, he didn't raise his voice..nothing. My grandma is still here 12 years later and she is almost 84 (I think), she misses him so much. I don't know how she's made it 12 years without him. They were married for a loong while I know it was definitely more than 50 years, that anniversary was way back when I was a little girl and can barely remember, but we had them an anniversary party for their 50th. LOL...My grandpa meant a lot to me & I miss him each and everyday, I wish he would have got to meet my kids. I know he's seen them from Heaven & I know he's looking over my baby boy. He's not going to let anything happen to my baby.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't get any answers soon, let me know. I have a friend that is really close to Del Nido (has his cell number) and maybe she can help things progress a little faster. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete