I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My weight loss plan...

Since I am done having kids or at least until I'm married & that is only if my husband and I want another one..Anyways that's beside the point..Since I had Isaiah, I've done good so far and plan on losing ALL my weight from ALL 4 kids haha!! No I'm still not HUGE or really I'm not big I've got the baby fat still obviously he's only a month but still I've got preggers like right after another LOL...Well anyways, here goes! The last weight before I had him I was 168 lbs I had gained 10 lbs which leaves me at 158 before I got pregnant with him. Before I got pregnant with Alexis I was 115 lbs and that is now my goal weight but if I get to 120 I'll be throwing a party LOL..After I had Isaiah I was back down 156 lbs so that's my starting weight..Now today January 17 I'm 146 =] SO before my 6 week appointment the pounds are going bye bye THANK GOODNESS!! I'm slowly starting to feel better about myself and as for us females we need to feel good about ourselves and comfortable in our bodies!! So I'll be tracking my weight loss in my blog as well =]

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

My plan is too after my 6 week appointment and I'm cleared by my doctor I plan on running or walking ALOT and eating well, I don't eat too much as it is so I'm going with the slim fast thing..that helped me lose weight after I had Kayden & I was down to 125 after I had him and before I got preggers with Tavion lol!

Any suggestions leave them here..Or if you're losing weight as well then let me know how your progressing so we can be some support for each other =]



2 comments:

  1. I am trying to lose my babyfat too, but it is not going anywhere near as well as yours. Of course, I am older...and yes I will blame that! Actually, with three kids and a full time job I don't have any idea when I might even consider working out again. Good luck on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rooting for ya ma! try not to stress if you miss a workout or eat something you shudn't...just enjoy being a mommy. The only advice I could give you is not to set your days to workout...like, Mon, Wed and Fridays are workout dayz. Instead go by the number of days a week. Like, I will workout 3-5 days a week. that way out of the 7 days, 3-5 of those days you will workout within that 24hour period. I find that to be helpful because in life and especially with kids, ALL days are unpredictable. I find doing it that way I don't feel so pressured to workout. Now thats ma strategy that I use, but do what works for you ma! *smile*
    Stay Blessed..
    btw...HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY!

    ReplyDelete