I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

April showers bring May flowers...

Isn't that how it goes? lol...Well April we'll be having a lot of showers if you ask me..Boston called me today about scheduling Kayden's surgery & MRI it will be in April, they haven't done the schedule yet so I'm not positive on the date but as it looks it may be on April 11. Which is the day after my niece's birthday =[..But it's okay, I'll know a positive date in a week or two once they give me a call back. So now in February & March he has no appointments with anyone, so I had to call UVA today but they didn't return my call I'm hoping they will tomorrow. I'd be very surprised if they don't want to follow up before the surgery or him to follow up with his regular cardiologist. I still have to ask myself WHY..why did all this have to happen to us? It makes me beyond sad or depressed to think it's possible I only have 2 months left with my child. I know 'DON'T SAY OR THINK THAT' but face reality guys, it's possible in my world & a whole lot of other families world!! Just like the military, someone's loved one is over their fighting for their lives (as our kids do everyday), their loved ones have to worry about seeing them again right? NO you shouldn't think that but in reality once again that's how it is in their world!! I think ever since I talked to them this morning, I've held on to Kayden tighter every chance I've gotten...I gave him a bath tonight and when he got out I just cuddled up with him wrapped in his towel then once he was dressed I cuddled some more with him..& when I put him to bed I sat on the end and was having a little conversation with him lol it's adorable I love his voice and love hearing him talk!! So please keep him in your prayers and I'll continue to keep you updated!

Today, Isaiah went for his one month check up so I'll update you on him. He's a little chunk LOL..He is above average in height & weight, weighing in at 11 lbs 2 oz and measuring 22.5 inches! His head is average at 15 1/4 inches! He's growing fine and he got 1 shot today =[ poor thing, he didn't like it much. So he's been a little more fussy but it's okay, tomorrow will be better I'm sure!! Good night =]

No comments:

Post a Comment