I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My love for you...

As I read about all the heart kids who are having complications or heart kids who have passed in the last week or 2. My heart breaks all over again because I can understand the pain they go through. All I can think of is Kayden and how I miss him so much. But then I have to admit if he was meant to go to Heaven I am glad God took him before the heart transplant. I would have probably killed myself if it were after...ok well not killed myself because then I wouldn't be in Heaven with him..But I'm glad he didn't put me through the thoughts of YES HE GOT A HEART NOW HE WILL BE OKAY! And then have that shattered by him rejecting it and him passing after transplant..My love for Kayden is so unconditional and so pure that I don't think many people could understand it. I love that boy. I go to the cemetery every single day sometimes more than once just to be sure no one has been there messing with anything..because I don't trust some people (names will not be mentioned). I still talk to him and I still tell him goodnight. I sing his moon song to the moon when I see it out. And when I see it out I know Kayden is not far away because he sees the same moon as I do. Kayden was my life for  3.5 years and he will be my life for the next 70 yrs if I live that long. I will do what I can to speak for my Angel and for the Angels with him. My love for him will never die, it will never ever get any weaker if anything it will only grow stronger <3 I miss him with every single beat of my heart but when I need to see that smile..I see it right in my head and when I close my eyes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment