I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On the Wings of an Angel

The past few days have been peaceful. And I don't really care how crazy I sound, but I'm gunna say it. I just feel like Kayden is still here. I know it's weird but it goes back to the mother & child bond. Me & Kayden went thruogh a lot together, I carried him so therefore I had him before I shared him with the world. Also when i'm alone I like to think he's next to me. So that's a lot because I don't have many people around anymore. I just stay to myself. It's better that way sometimes. I just like to think that Kayden fulfilled his purpose on Earth, so he went back home to Heaven and that's where he'll wait for me. I don't know why but the sky has looked so beautiful lately <3. That helps too. I am slowly finding some peace in this. I have days where the pain is so unbearable I just want to curl up in a ball and scream and cry for God to take me now. But I know I can't leave these kids. I know my bubba is safe in God's hands right now. I'm excited to get a new tattoo though, I think I've got my mind made up of what I want but of course that may always change lol! As another day comes to an end, don't forget to say a prayer for all our warriors out here fighting. Say a prayer for all of us Angel families, because nights are always worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment